Using Aevolve Block Solutions, a mini house can be built in in less than eight hours by two people using lightweight, but yet durable . The blocks are joined together using a rubber hammer. The erection of the house does not require electricity, so it can also be built in remote regions and crisis areas.
Purpose and advantages
- An urban Mini House Community offers an alternative method that is preferable to many homeless people, provides a starting point and bridge between the current gutter and the future permanent housing and is beneficial for the broader community as well, and offers many advantages, including the following:
- Residents gain a sense of community and human connection
- Residents enjoy a much safer environment, especially women, elderly and people with disabilities and/or special needs
- Residents are able to form stable affinity groups and longer-term relationships
Helping to building a better world in a responsible and environmentally friendly manner
ABOUT AE BLOCKSOur block solutions used in our homes we build use cheaper and more sustainable items than traditional cinderblock.s Our blocks are Cost-efficient, modular, fast, modifiable and sustainable. The carbon footprint of the product is close to zero: the material used is ecological biocomposite, which contains wood fiber as a by-product of the forest industry.
- Each modulary houses are built to be affordable and durable
- They can be set up quickly with just a few tools
- They can also be dismantled and rebuilt.